Welcome to the Amalienborg Museum!
We are very pleased to be able to open our doors to our guests again and will do our utmost to follow the guidelines of the Danish health authorities in order for our guests to feel safe.
There is access to all of the museum; the Fabergé Chamber and the rest of the ground floor and the Piano Nobile.
You can purchase tickets in the shop at the museum.
Your safety is important for us
As a guest of Kongernes Samling, your safety is of the utmost importance to us. We follow the Danish health authorities’ recommendations and guidelines and have introduced a number of measures to make a visit to Kongernes Samling perfectly safe.
We have placed hand sanitiser serveral places at the castle.
We count all our guests and ensure that there are never too many people at the museum at any one time. We have also set up barriers and social distance markers at assembly points.
What you can do
1. Stay at home if you have symptoms of COVID-19. This includes mild symptoms.
2. Wash your hands frequently – or use hand sanitiser
3. Cover your cough with a tissue or your sleeve. Wash your hands afterwards – or use hand sanitiser
4. Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter to other visitors and to museum staff
5. Avoid contact greetings: handshakes, hugging and kissing
6. Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres in situations where there may be an increased risk of airborne transmission (droplets) or if you are near people who require particular precautions (e.g. the elderly)