Gold bracelet with oval photographs of Grand Duke Alexander (III) and Princess Dagmar, made by Samuel Arndt in St. Petersburg in 1866.
The portraits have oval lids with locks, with the letters D and A written with diamonds.
A small imperial crown and a flower are placed between the photographs, which are flanked by stars formed of diamonds and rubies.
Present to Princess Thyra from the heirs to the throne on the occasion of their wedding, 9 November 1866.
Electric bell push in the shape of an elephant made of obsidian with rose-cut diamonds as eyes. Carved stone animals were among Fabergé’s specialties, and the company produced many items with elephants. This one stands on a cover of enamelled gold, laid over a bowenite plinth on four gilt legs. It was bought by Maria Feodorovna in 1898 and probably given to her father Christian IX.