Buy a ticket
- We recommend buying a ticket online before the visit. This gives us a better overview, so we can give you the best experience.
- Buy a ticket by pressing “Select” below. Once you have selected your ticket, you must select the arrival date and arrival time in the calendar view.
- Please note that the selected arrival time only indicates the interval for when your visit starts. This is only a guide – if you are late or early, you will of course still be let in. You can stay at Koldinghus until the museum closes: check opening hours here. Bring printed tickets or show them at a smartphone.
- Remember to bring your annual pass to the Museum Club Royal Danish Collection, Business Club card, companion card, ODM card, ICOM card, free ticket, hotel voucher or other valid discount agreement membership card, which must be shown/handed in at the entrance.
- There is no refund on tickets bought online. Read more her
- Check in your spam filter or contact us, if you do not get your ticket.
Please note that from 11 August the Library Hall is closed to the public due to the construction of the new exhibition Flora Danica – The World’s Wildest Dinnerware, which will open on 7 October.