Welcome to Rosenborg Castle!
We are very pleased to be able to open our doors to our guests again and will do our utmost to follow the guidelines of the Danish health authorities in order for our guests to feel safe.
The 1st floor in the museum is closed. You can still visit the ground floor and the basement where you’ll find The Treasury, The Green Cabinet, The Rosenborg Wine and much more, and see our exhibition ‘MIGHT AND VALOUR – The World of Christan V.’ in The Knights’ Hall.
We encourage our guests to buy tickets here on our website, however, it is also possible to buy tickets here at the castle ground. Tickets can purchased via this link.
We kindly ask you to keep your distance and show consideration during your visit.
Your safety is important for us
As a guest of Kongernes Samling, your safety is of the utmost importance to us. We follow the Danish health authorities’ recommendations and guidelines and have introduced a number of measures to make a visit to Kongernes Samling perfectly safe.
According to the authorities’ latest guidelines, everyone must wear a face mask or visor indoors in public places. This also applies during your museum visit in indoor areas.
We have placed hand sanitiser serveral places at the castle.
We count all our guests and ensure that there are never too many people at the museum at any one time. We have also set up barriers and social distance markers at assembly points.
Students in groups
We get often visits from students in larger groups. They follow their own guidelines for distance and are welcome to come in groups. We continuously adjust the number of participants if there are changes in the guideline from the Danish health authorities.
What you can do
1. Stay at home if you have symptoms of COVID-19. This includes mild symptoms.
2. Wash your hands frequently – or use hand sanitiser
3. Cover your cough with a tissue or your sleeve. Wash your hands afterwards – or use hand sanitiser
4. Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter to other visitors and to museum staff
5. Avoid contact greetings: handshakes, hugging and kissing
6. Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres in situations where there may be an increased risk of airborne transmission (droplets) or if you are near people who require particular precautions (e.g. the elderly)