Buy a ticket
- We recommend buying a ticket online before the visit. This gives us a better overview, so we can give you the best experience.
- Buy a ticket by pressing “Select” below. Once you have selected your ticket, you must select the arrival date and arrival time in the calendar view.
- Please note that the selected arrival time only indicates the interval for when your visit starts. You can of course stay at Rosenborg for as long as you like. Bring printed tickets or show them at a smartphone.
- Remember, if you have an annual pass or any other membership card, you must still have a ticket. Remember to bring your annual pass, which must be shown at the entrance. This also applies to Copenhagen Card holders. Children and young people (0-17 years) have free admission, but must still have a ticket.
- There is no refund on tickets bought online. Read more her
- Check in your spam filter or contact us if you do not get your ticket.
The castle’s 1st floor is open every Saturday and Sunday. The floor is closed on weekdays due to the museum’s financial situation after the COVID-19 lockdown.
NOTE: October 16-24: Open every day at 10am-16pm. 1st floor is open every day during the autumn holidays (October 16-24).